Stillen replaces the restrictive factory air boxes with two (2) dual cone genuine K&N reusable high flow conical air filters. These filters are designed with an integral velocity stack and attach to our newly designed polished aluminum long tubes. Replacing the factory intake tubes with the STILLEN design adds additional horsepower, and a great look for the engine bay.
The filters sit inside custom-fitted urethane intake boxes, which ensure no hot engine compartment air gets sucked into the intake tract. This creates a cold air path, and unlike other manufacturers who only partially shield the filter from hot underhood air, STILLEN has fully enclosed the filters and draws on cold air from behind the grille, for optimum performance.
STILLEN Generation 2 Long Tube Dual Hi-Flow Intake Features:
- Polished Aluminum Mandrel Bent Pipes Completely Replace Factory Tubes
- Silicone Connectors
- True Cold Air design via Urethane Boxes
- Genuine K&N Filters - Dual Cone w/Integrated Velocity Stack
- Filters have a 1,000,000 Mile Warranty from K&N
- No Check Engine Light (CEL) Problems
- No Chance of Hydrolocking
- Ease of access to filter elements
- Easy to Follow Instructions