Fast Intentions is proud to present our 370Z 3.0″ Twin Turbo Cat Back Exhaust System aka “TT-TDX”. This cat back exhaust system is the premier upgrade for all 370Z owners looking to maximize the performance from their Twin Turbo VQ37VHR V6 engine. Our 3.0″ true dual twin turbo cat back exhaust system is capable of supporting in excess of 1,200 horsepower. We've designed this exhaust system to be compatible with our TT kit and even our competitors! This cat back exhaust system will enhance the sound that Nissan created from the factory by making it deeper, smoother, and louder. Built as a direct bolt on, our exhaust system is easy to install with simple hand tools; no cutting or welding required. Though turbochargers do not need back pressure to make torque and power, our X Pipe is designed to properly scavenge both engine banks. By doing so we have achieved a smooth and deep exhaust note. With the addition of our 18″ resonators, the exhaust note is unobtrusive at idle and cruising speeds but comes to life at wide open throttle. With the addition of our cat back exhaust system, you will improve the aesthetics of your vehicle with its sporty and aggressive appearance. The FI TT-TDX CBE is ideal for turbocharged applications because of its straight through design and larger tubing diameter.
- Direct OEM replacement: no cutting or welding required.
- 3.0″ T-304 mandrel bent stainless steel tubing.
- Standard 6″ x 14″ round polished stainless steel perforated core mufflers.
- Optional 6″ x 14″ round carbon fiber perforated core mufflers.
- Optional 100-Cell Mil Spec "Race" catalytic converters built within the exhaust system lead pipes: 100 cell "Race" catalytic converters will reduce the raw fuel smell while having little hinderance on performance.
- 3/8″ thick mild steel flanges. All flanges are bright nickel plated to eliminate potential corrosion.
- All flange connection points are precision TIG welded around the outside. The inside is sanded down and port-n-polished for a smooth exhaust flow. This process reduces exhaust turbulence at the flange connection points.
- 4.5" dual wall, polished stainless steel exhaust tips.
- Non resonated or 18″ stainless steel perforated core resonators within the X Pipe: Resonators reduce interior noise without hindering performance.
- Lowest point of the exhaust is the mufflers which sits no lower than the OEM exhaust system.
- Limited 3-year warranty on all welds, craftsmanship, mufflers and tips.
- Application Specific: 2009-2021 Nissan 370Z. (All Sub-models)
- Compatible on Left- and Right-Hand Drive vehicles.
- Gaskets, hardware and installation instructions are included.
- Hand built in the USA.
- Capable of supporting over of 1,200 RWH. (Rear Wheel Horsepower)
- Refining the factory exhaust note by increasing depth and volume.
- Reduction in EGT's (Exhaust Gas Temperature) by freeing up back pressure.
- Compatible with 3 different twin turbo systems: Fast Intentions / Greddy / GTM Version 1
- This product is hand built (in house) to order with a standard lead time of 4 - 6 weeks. Once your order is placed, you will receive an invoice with your estimated shipping date. Note: The lead time may fluctuate less than 4 or greater than 6 weeks based on order volume.
- FI TT-TDX Cat Back Exhaust System is only compatible with the 3 twin turbo systems listed on this page. Not compatible in naturally aspirated or supercharged applications.
- California customers are subject to sales tax.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.