DBA proudly introduces the latest addition of performance brake rotors for the exciting new Nissan GT-R.
The Nissan GT-R has been the dream car of many American enthusiasts since it was introduced in the Gran Turismo series of video games. Much like the virtual machine, the new Nissan GT-R seems to defy the laws of physics. This is one of the fastest, best handling street-legal cars available.
Take a look at the performance numbers and you'd swear they belong to a European exotic with a triple-digit price tag. Sixty mph is reached in less than 3.5 seconds, top speed just shy of 200 mph, cornering in excess of 1g and braking from 60 to a standstill in less than 110 feet. Additionally the GT-R pulls 1.3 Gs on the track. Without question, this car is the real deal!
Under the hood is a hand-built 3.8-liter twin-turbo V6 engine that produces 480 horsepower and 430 lb-ft of torque. The sequential 6-speed dual-clutch gearbox is also hand built, and can be operated in automatic mode or shifted via paddles on the steering column. With triple-digit speeds mere seconds away, suitable brakes become a high priority. The GT-R gets its stopping power from Brembo mono-block calipers (sixpiston up front and four-piston rears) gripping cross-drilled 15-inch rotors.
At nearly 200 mph, you need ultimate stopping power. DBA insures ultimate performance when you need it the most!
* Ultra-high performance disc rotor
* Ideal for the spirited street driver or clubsport/motorsport enthusiast
* Thermal Stability Profiling (TSP)enhances the microstructure of the disc rotor and provides better overall braking performance
* Thermo-Graphic paint marking for temp. Monitoring
* Rapidly expels friction gases
* Direct fit replacement part
* No modifications required
Sold Individually, 2 Required Per Vehicle