Superseding the popular CJM S1 return fuel system for the 370z & G37, the S1.E kit features a host of updates and improvements. Due to the popularity of E85 among or customers, the system has been entirely reimagined to better accommodate this fuel. For builders seeking the maximum performance from the factory fuel rails, this is CJMs solution.
Fuel flow improvements begin directly within the fuel pump module. Entirely bypassing the integrated fuel filter housing, fuel is pumped directly out the top hat of the fuel pump module through a PTFE hose and -6AN bulkhead fitting. Returning fuel is brought in through the original output port and plumbed into the venturi jet-pump system by replacing the original in-tank pressure regulator with our billet regulator delete assembly.
As the internal filter housing has been bypassed, its internal filter can optionally be deleted to make room for the Walbro 450 or 520 fuel pumps, and/or increase surge protection volume inside the fuel pump module.
The S1.E plumbing kit is constructed from stainless braided, black PVC coated, PTFE hose with crimped aluminum hose ends. An Aeromotive inline filter and a CJM "no-drill" filter mount is included standard. Hoses in the engine bay are secured to the firewall with included cushion clamps. A billet aluminum fitting is also included to adapt the regulator output hose to the original fuel feed pipe, re-purposing it as the return line.
Vehicle, Pump Type, Filter Media:
- Select your vehicle type, describe what size hose barb your fuel pump has, and choose your filter media.
- 8mm (5/16"): Stock, Walbro 255
- 10mm (3/8"): Walbro 400/450/520
- Cellulose: Gasoline Compatible (10 micron)
- Microglass: Gasoline & E85 Compatible (10 micron)
- For Twin Pump: Deletes the components used for modifying the stock fuel pump housing. Must be installed to pre-existing return compatible fuel pump module, such as CJM twin pump, or used with CJM Return Fuel Pump Kit.
Mini Pressure Gauge: You will need a fuel pressure gauge to set the adjustable regulator. If you are not installing an in-cabin gauge, we recommend adding this 1/8 NPT liquid-filled pressure gauge that can be installed to the regulator gauge port.
Fire Sleeve: This quality insulation for -6 hoses is highly recommended for turbo and high-heat applications.
- 3 feet is sufficient to add some protection to hoses just in close proximity to the exhaust manifold.
- 6 feet will provide additional coverage or can be used for other plumbing or wiring harnesses.
Fuel Tap, 4-Way
Z34 Inline Fuel Filter Kit:
- Billet Aluminum Inline Filter, 10 Micron, 8AN.
- 6AN Reducers.
- Mounting Hardware.
Z34 S1.E Plumbing Kit:
- 6AN PTFE Hose, Black Coated SS Braid, Fuel Pump Hat Output to Filter Inlet.
- 6AN PTFE Hose, Black Coated SS Braid, Filter Outlet to 4-Way Inlet (top). With Cushion Clamp.
- 6AN PTFE Hose, Black Coated SS Braid, 4-Way Outlet (rear) to Regulator Inlet.
- 6AN PTFE Hose, Black Coated SS Braid, Regulator Outlet to Stock Feed Pipe (QD). With Cushion Clamp.
- 6AN QD Pipe Adapter.
- 10 Heavy Duty Nylon Cable Ties.
Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit:
- Adjustable with 1:1 Vacuum Port.
- Aluminum 6AN Port Fittings and Plug.
- SS Firewall Mounting Hardware included.
Z34 Return Fuel Pump Kit:
- PTFE Fuel Pump Output with 6AN Bulkhead.
- PTFE Return Hose and Regulator Delete Assembly.
- To emulate the factory fuel system for use with your existing tune, set the fuel pressure to 52psi and do not connect a vacuum line to the regulator.
- Connect a vacuum/boost reference line to the regulator for a 1:1 constant pressure ratio