CJM S1 Fuel System, VQ35DE
The S1 VQ35DE fuel system builds on the S0 system by introducing our billet aluminum fuel rails and an engine bay plumbing upgrade. Starting with a 6AN QD adapter for the fuel feed pipe, a 6AN hose feeds fuel into the rear of the RH fuel rail. The rails are joined in the front with a short 6AN crossover hose and fuel leaves the rear of the LH rail leading to the adjustable regulator. From this point back, it matches the S0 system with a 6AN return line leading back to the fuel tank, and the return correction kit for the fuel pump housing.
This is our most popular current DE fuel system. The series style plumbing (one rail leads to the other) is a clean approach and, with appropriate fuel injector and pump upgrades, it is suitable for use at power output levels up to, and exceeding, the factory DE short block.
As with all our fuel systems, the hoses are constructed from SS Braided PTFE. Most the hoses have a black PVC coating to protect your chassis or neighboring components from the abrasion of stainless braiding.
Vehicle: Choose your platform.
- G35s require a longer return hose than 350z.
- Sedans require a different return correction kit.
Mini Pressure Gauge: You will need a fuel pressure gauge to set the adjustable regulator. If you are not installing an in-cabin gauge, we recommend adding this 1/8 NPT liquid-filled pressure gauge that can be installed to the regulator gauge port.
Fire Sleeve: This quality insulation for -6 hoses is highly recommended for turbo and high-heat applications.
- 3 feet is sufficient to protect the return line from from the regulator until it leaves the engine bay.
- 6 feet will provide additional coverage or can be used for other plumbing or wiring harnesses.
Pulsation Dampers: For this application we would highly recommend a pulsation damper in each fuel rail.
FPD Fuel Rail Kit, VQ35DE
Z33 S1 Plumbing Kit:
- 6AN QD Pipe Adapter.
- 6AN PTFE Hose, Black Coated SS Braid, Pipe to RH Fuel Rail.
- 6AN PTFE Hose, Exposed SS Braid, Rail Crossover, Front.
- 6AN PTFE Hose, Black Coated SS Braid, LH Fuel Rail to Regulator.
- 6AN PTFE Hose, Black Coated SS Braid, Regulator to Fuel Tank.
Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit:
- Adjustable with 1:1 Vacuum Port.
- Aluminum 6AN Port Fittings and Plug.
- SS Firewall Mounting Hardware included.
CJM Return Correction Kit
- Fits with OEM injectors or most injectors compatible with stock rails.
- Compatible with most popular injectors using a 14mm o-ring and 48mm body length.